Pages

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Happy Sankranti ...

Kites which are good to fly are being in LOVE, TOGETHERNESS, MERCY, SUPPORTIVE in Life
Kites which are good to Enjoy having Smile, Laughter, Happiness and Joy in Life
Kites which are good to cut which had Jealousy, Anger, Ego, not letting go in Life

It's Makersankranti Today, Uttrayan , kite flying day. As per Hindu religion, It's time for sun to change direction, change in direction of wind and harvest time to begin in various part of India. Time to have a new spirit to do new in Life with new month of new year. I wish with all this change, it also bring change in peoples life to think positively and act wisely, with that note Happy Makarsankranti to all. 

What's app on cell ph has made us so close to our loved one. Was happy reading messages from back home and watching pics from all Friends and Family on their terrace of Home having blast on kite flying Day. That just make me feel, I miss all the fun. But I am happy that at least they enjoyed being there and we enjoyed making and eating Til chikki. :)

Today morning, my first born was talking to her aunt on Face time early in the morning, they all were on terrace, having fun. She was happy to see them enjoying. I left them in between to work, but I am sure, she would like to be there some day with them to enjoy kite flying festival in India.

Uttarayan reminds me of our trip to Beach last year, where we get chance to fly Kites with Kids, We had so much fun enjoying at beach that day. Pic from there...


Hopeful me ~ Anu

No comments: