Pages

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Seasons Greetings :)



Ananyaa's Letter to Santa, Which I saw this mornign in her Room and than thought to put near X-mas Tree



Letter from Santa :)
May your Christmas be filled with lots of happiness, peace and love... and lots of presents too.....Happy B'day to Jesus. Feeling happy to celebrate this festival with kids, family and friends and colleague at work. Sprite of joy and happiness is in air. I was happy to read letter for Santa from Ananyaa, which she left in her room near by her pillow, which I took and place near her Christmas tree. She left some 2 cookies and milk and some carrots. Looks like Santa really eat them, isn't it :) Lols...well I took them on my way to work. I don't want her to get sad that Santa didn't eat her goodies. So this year Santa was Mommy :) 

Merry Christmas :)

Anu

No comments: