Pages

Friday, December 9, 2011

The Happiest Day Ever to get "G" Driving Licence

Ya it's my Happiest Day Ever.....as i got my "G" Driving licence Today and that also in 1st trial n without any Lessons. When my instructor told me that madam you are passed, you can go inside and upgrade your licence...and I was like all silent for moment....said to myself....Oh My God...I have done this time....

Seriously, I bet Rit's this time for this Exam....and I am so Happy...like I am on Cloud 9. Just can't believe that It's all cleared. For sure this time maine Rit's ki Bolti Bandh kerdi....he himself was saying me.....aakhi zindgi sambhavanu thayu aato....he..he...he...

Well all this happen because of him only. it was him who always encourage me to take Hwy everyday, and I guess with everyday driving since last 1year on Hwy, I get to clear this in 1st attempt. Even on day before, I was not feeling well and I was throwing up like hell, I called him up and said, I am canceling my exam and he was like, for what.....just go for it...it's OK if you fail, but at least you will be knowing, what they are asking to do so....and I prepared myself mentally that I have to appear for exam tomorrow.

and there I go, Result was, I PASSED in 1st attempt and I am so happy for that...Thanks Rit's for all your encouragement in Life......I guess aaj ka din itna aacha tha ki Bhagwan se kuch aur manga hota to wo bhi miljata...:) Amen.

Love,
Anu Shah

No comments: