Pages

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Happy 10th Wedding Anniversary Rit's ----to us...


It's been 10 years since we started our journey together....Happy 10th Wedding Anniversary to my wonderful Husband Ritesh Shah and great father... I Love You so much...forever... With LoVe ♥ ♥ ♥ on our 10th Wedding Anniversary.

We Laugh, We Smiles, We Cry, We Fight, and We make up at same time. Hasta Ramta, Ladta Jagadta, dus varash pasar thaya, looking fwd to live rest of my life like that with u Rit's.

It was great day for both of us to spent time with each other. we relived the moments of our Big day, going through our Wedding album again n again. suddenly my princess ask me, Mumma why didn't you both invited me in your wedding, I don't have single pic with you guys and we all were smiling. 

Rit's was planing before to go to Las Vegas and celebrate there for 10th Wedding Anniversary, but due to my health issue, we end up flying. But it's OK, we got to spend time together and that matters the most. It was great day being with each other and getting wishes from friends & family and ending up with Dinner at his fav restaurant Guru Laxmi.

With love & More Love,

Anu Shah

No comments: