Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Passed Last Weekend - was Hectic Weekend

Yes Passed Last Weekend - was Hectic Weekend for us…we plan to attend Mundan Ceremony & B’day for Kamran, at Northville, MI. USA. While we started our journey Ananyaa was all good, on the way she started iching with her nose and got Cold by the time we have reached there.  Rit’s Plan to go on Friday was that he can spend some time for shopping, which he couldn’t as I have to end up staying at Hotel....I was not even in good mood as I got news for Motiba that she is on her last stage...I spoke to Vipulbhai & say's if I wish to go there, that was the real time to see her...things didn't got workout and Ananyaa was sick too so couldn't make it to fly there.


Next Day went to Walmart & few other stores over there for shopping, evening was Mundan ceremony & B’day Party for Kamu….and it was Fun for Kids while playing….Cake was Yummy & food was Yummy too…..All guest enjoyed eating and taking to each other.

After tiring evening, we went back to hotel Room & got some problems over there & me & rit’s got Tensed….that I couldn't sleep for whole night….God please save me from that one mistake, which I have done knowingly, unknowingly…. I am really Tensed for that Today too…..
Godo Help me this time to come over with it….

Anu

No comments: