Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Motiba Paased Away - Sunday 17th Oct. 2010

I was in US only and we were driving back to Home. When I reached home, Mom gave new's that Gulab Mummy Passed Away....Motiba we love u...you have fight with ur cancer till your last breath.....


From February, 2009


We are deeply sad by her loss. I was remembering her when I have made it to see her in 2009 at Toccoa.  Also I have seen few of her pics on Deepa’s Blog from summer picnic, and I can see how terrible her health was due to her Cancer. At this moment she is in my Prayer. I hope her soul rest in peace, giving blessing to all of us.


I feel so bad that I could not make it for her funeral too, as I have to submit my passport to Indian embassy for my Dual Citizenship Sticker. If I won’t submit it on passed Monday then I can’t make it to my visit to India. 

I spoke to Vipulbhai & Bhabhi, and I wish, God give them strength to come over with Motiba Loss….My prayers are with them & with all of my Family too. Gulab Mummy was such a Lovely Person and has touched so many people life’s , when she was around. She will truly be missed. I will always cherish her Memory for my Lifetime.

Anu Shah

No comments: