Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Dentist & Me...

I was having Dentist Appoinment today...was little bit nervous to go over as I don't go regularly and I know few of my teeth are really bad....anyway's he checked my teeth and ask his assistant to take few X-ray of my Teeth...after that he try to explain me how they are all inside my mouth.... finally he try to clean them and he was counting each of my teeth...2..2..2..3.3..4..4..2..2.3...2...4 and so on...I was really thinking that time, is he planing to remove all that and poor me was wondering if they are really bad so...Honestly to say, I was scared when he was doing all this...Anyway's finally after 1 and half hour I was done with my check up and clean up...and I was trying to leave from there as soon as possible....:) I still have 5 more appointments to finish by October 25....God !!!! pls save me...

Anu Shah

No comments: