Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Beautiful Breeze, Foggy Morning

Lovely, Breezy, Foggy Morning Happily Greeted Me Today....Isn't Nature Amazing !!!! Fresh new day we have here in now! Its not too much cold, no Wind & the weather is great Today.....Fell like I am Catching Cold, I have a sore throat and dizzy head at Work....still always thinking abt lot's of work to be Done by this Weekend and nothing has been started.

Rit's was Happy yesterday as he got his Number Plate of his Car named "ANANYAA". He is now ready to take pics of his car...Ananyaa is bit better with her Cold & Cough....but was getting cranky last evening. Mum was ok but never leaves my day giving me her free advise. Neelam & I started Garba practice from yesterday as Navratri is on the way by next week...That's what my day was yesterday....and Hoping Sunshine Day Later Today....Have a Lovely Beautiful Morning with Lot's of Sunshine....

Anu Shah

No comments: