Pages

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Once Upon A Time In Mumbai...

I loved few Songs from this Movie....pee loon .....tere neele neele nainon se shabnam
pee loon....tere geele geele hothon ki sargam....pee loon, hai peene ka mausam... It has a Sufi Touch in it...Sung by my fav singer Mohit Chauhan & Rahet Fatehali Khan....




Then other one is...Tum jo aaye zindagi mein baat ban gayi...Ishq mazhab, ishq meri zaat ban gayi...Very Sweet Song....I just loved it...Sung by Rahat Fateh Ali Khan, Tulsi Kumar....Kangana looks stunning in this Movie....



there is one more...I m in Love....This song was cut in movie...but it's beautiful romantic song...Sung by K.K...I guess it sounds similar to Is this Love from Kismat Konnection...




and One more sung song Parda Parda by Sunidhi Chauhan.....It's a Remake from one of the Old movie song....Sunidhi is the Best....I just enjoyed this Song....



Movie is great, based upon story of Osama Ben Laden....Great Cast,Great Music by Pritam....



Anu

No comments: