Pages

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Excited...Exhausted....Tanvi.....for Aarush...

Tanvi...Friend of mine going through her last days of Pregency.....I know it's very hard to wait now for baby for her...She n her Hubby n family all are excited to welcome New Member of Family.....Tanvi is already Exhausted...She can't wait longer to have baby...I mean as per her she stared expecting baby to be in her arm on 9th month,her due was on 21st Aug 2010, which she has already passed.....I wish things will go through her way....All my wishes are with her....God please give her strength to go through this tough time of Dilivery.....as it says It's Mother 2nd Born after Baby......Gud Luck Taanu....ur Bundle of joy...."Aarush" will be in ur arm very soon....and u will be the Happiest person ever....and once u will see him, all ur pain and worries will be gone in no time....

God Bless...You are in my Prayers....

Anu

1 comment:

Anu Shah said...

Congrats to Mooma Tanvi & Dadda Sachin for Having Aarush....Wishing you lifetime of happiness with Aarush....Happy for you Tanvi....and I know u both will be amazing parents for Aarush....

Tried to call u many times, but I know, now u r busy MOM.....:) love & ((hugs)) for u....