Pages

Friday, April 22, 2016

And wishes, Made it more Special !!!

It's a beautiful day here at my end. Sun is playing hide and seek with clouds in skies, still indeed it's a beautiful gloomy day out with mild temperature, real spring weather. A beautiful day to celebrate another year of my B'day.


Thank you to everyone who remembered my birthday! Each wishes really meant a lot to me and absolutely made my day. I know, I didn't reply them all since there are so many, especially on my fb wall. Replied to few of them and feels connected back to them. Thanks to internet for making remembering people's birthday and sending a greeting much easier!! How many of us really remember important dates and events and care to wish? Not everyone. Thanks to the social networking sites and apps. They make sure we don’t get screwed by missing out. Gone are the days when we had to remember our friends’ birthdays, their telephone numbers and other anniversaries when wishing them personally felt like a million bucks. Today, all we do is check our home page to see how many of them are celebrating their birthdays, and quickly wish them without fail. I am sure people might not have remembered me every day, but Facebook made them remember me on my special Day. And some of them remembered and still missed to wish me, even thought in this fast phase environment of social media. Anyways, Thanks to one and all for B'day wishes and Happy Birthday to one and all with whom I share a B'day and B'day Month. Happy Birthday to my niece Shaili, happy birthday to Panubhai. Happy Birthday to a Friend Tejal. Hope you rest in peace. I Miss You Tejal😞 Amen.


Of course, thank you to my family who has always been there no matter what. Thank you Mom for cooking my favorite food at home. Thank you to my both daughters for making the effort to make me feel special. My little one was not happy when everyone was wishing her mom Happy B'day, and she keeps making face saying, its not your B'day, It's mine!!! ha ha ha :) :). Finally, when I reached home from work, she sang happy birthday mommy. Thank you to my awesome relatives, friends and co-workers. Thanks to my colleague and friend Bijal for Yuummmy B'day Cake at work. Thank You Lord for giving me another year - another year to be productive, to share my life, to be more wise and be a blessing to other people. At the same time, Thank You for the countless blessings. I pray that You always guide us and help us to be better people every day!
Thank You to my better half ♥ ♥ you made me feel so special and loved.

Feeling Blessed!!

Anu

No comments: