Pages

Friday, February 13, 2015

♥ Love is in the Air ♥

February, month of ♥ love is already on and with that love is blooming in air, isn't it !!! As soon as its February, it hit Love in my mind, Valentines Day, Roses, Gift, Chocolate, Teddy's, Cupid ♥ and what not. Nothing special in mind to do on this Valentines Day, but still feeling excited. I was talking to my school friend this morning and we were ranting for what silly stuff we use to do on Valentines Day in those innocent school days and silly collage days. Being studied in girls collage, always boys were hunting for girls on this special days, Its kind of Love Mela (fair). As being not having any BF, it was always fun to watch lovers exchanging flower and gifts and shy eye sight. We use to have a dress code to were pink and white or red for this particular day :) Aahhh those were the days :) I miss all that fun. 



Later when I got engaged with by better half we exchanged gifts. Its always a challenge for girls to get gift for Boy as there are not many choices, isn't it!!!  For Girls, they have tons of choices. We are married now but I feels its challenge to buy gift for him even now. Anyways, at home, our first born is more excited to celebrate Valentines Day ♥. She already got treats for her friends and gifts for he teacher and her baby sister. She did picked up cute key chain for her and one for me too.  I am planing to do photo shoot for ♥day at home, hopefully will do it soon. Looking fwd for weekend as it is Valentines Day♥ and also Family Day long weekend holiday on Monday. 

leaving you with beautiful song, do surely listen it, I am sure you will love it too, Its our fav Valentine's day Mashup.



with more and more ♥♥♥

Anu Shah

No comments: