Pages

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Double Faced People :)

People do stay with double face around us and we can't figure out who they are. They might be one, who is very close to you. I can't believe when I came to know certain facts for my friend. I am in Deli-ma to talk to her about it or not !!!. I feel really sad, that she is going in wrong direction. For me she is one of friend who stays far from me, but morally she is very near to me, to whom which I can share anything of my Life. For others also she is great person who cares, fulfill her duty and responsibility towards other and her family. But it was all opposite. She was completely different person than what I have thought or lets say what I haven know her from this many years of my life.

I don't wan't to mention reason here, what kind of double faced she has. When I came to know, what she is in real, I am in pain, pain for me, for her and for her family and for other friends, I am in pain for my trust of our friendship which is BROKEN and broken badly, I want to talk to her and ask her, why all this, was this all needed?  what should I do...

I am not at Peace at the moment. I want to Scream....SCREAM out Loud.....WHYYYYYYY ?

:( Anu

No comments: