Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2011

And Finally She Moved...

Yes Neelam, Good Friend and One of Good Neighbor moved from our neighborhood to different country for better Life with her 3 Kids and Husband. They Moved to SanFrancisco, US as her husband got new job over there.

It's been 4 years I know her, I moved to new place in 2007 and She as well. we meet, became friends and today she left us behind with lots of Sweet memorries to cherish forever. I guess this is how Life is. People come and go for certain reason, and she moved too with heavy heart and with new hope. I wish her Good Luck in all she do. It's is so painful to see our loved one going far from us, tears were rolling round my face last night, yes I was crying as I will miss her, I will miss our daily chitchat for anything and everything, for her beautiful Jewellery, My Ananyaa will miss Ryan & Ronak....there are so many reason to miss her family. In these last 4 years, we were there for each other to share Happiness and Sorrow.....I have spent so much good times with her. and I will miss all that now. 


No Matter what's going on with her in her Life, she always carry herself with Beautiful Smile on her face like one I can see in Pic above....and I learn from her how to be happy and keep smiling in every situation....Thanks Di for Everything....

I will Miss u Di. for Sure...

Anu Shah

No comments: