Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Thanksgiving Weekend

Pic By- Himanshu Patel
Thanksgiving Weekend came with Mixed Feeling, both Happy & Sad.
Spend Good Times with Good Friends, Went for Garba and Enjoyed lot. My Friends got closing for house and they moved safely next door to us only. That was most happiest part. We went for Garba for 2 days and Ananyaa enjoyed lot. She always get recharged for masti when it's time to get home. but 

Sad part is that, Daaji Passed away on Sunday, Mom's Father and I Pray, to rest his Soul in Peace. He was Suffering from Lungs Cancer. he was 78, and lived his life happily & peacefully. Family was very sad with his absence, but will say Life and Death is Part of Life. the Show must go on.

My Fav Season, Fall, Autumn is above to Finish. Weather is getting Cold. But Thanks Giving Week  was very good. Need to take few pic with seasons, but I guess many others things are holding me up. 

Anu Shah

No comments: