Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Happy B'day to Me...

From the time I remember, my typical birthdays have been, wearing a new Dress, Early morning going to temple... Going go School/College in my new Birthday Dress, evening few close friends would come home (the best part of the day :D), Mumma will serve all of us food Dal,Rice,Shak, Kansar, Papad and etc.Year by Year the same routine continued with a few additions like the craze of receiving calls at 12am,taking friends out for Treats etc etc...Now Life has been moved, and I am Married and having Daughter aged 3.5 year  Best part from this B’day was Ananyaa wishing me Happy B’day Early Morning before I left for work.

That's how I end up my Day on April 20, 2011. Thank u Rit's for Everuthing !!!

Everyone was wishing me Happy B’day and I was really feeling Good…I started my day with blessings of God and my Mom and then Cake at work and end up my Day at Home with Cake again. Ananyaa was so excited to have cake, and she waited till Daddy got woke up and gave his precious 5 min for that….Any way’s Thanks to Ritesh for everything…..I know you couldn’t arrange for my B’day Gift, but it’s ok….zaruri thodina hai…:)

I was overwhelmed to read B’day wishes on Facebook Page and Happily replies each one of them. Thanks to one and all who have not failed to wish me on by B’day. My day was busy receiving calls from everyone around. I really had a wonderful day yesterday.

When you are 1000 miles away from them, realizing that you have built a small world for yourself where you have a Bunch of Friends who take their time to wish you on your Special Day...what more can I ask for today... I'm thankful to God for this little world I've created.... Thank You Family & Friends.... you Rock!!!

I just can't believe, I m in my 30's....I miss everything gone by and I thank god for what I have today. Thank you for the calls, mails, messages, cards, and thank you for remembering...was listening this Song and want to share here...

Na kuch poocha Na kuch manga
Tune dil se diya jo liya
Na kuch bola na tola
Muskura ke diya jo diya
Tu hi dhoop tu hi chau
Tu hi apna paraya
Aur kuch na jana
Bas itna hi janu


Tujh mein rab dikhta hai 
Yaara mein kya karun

Sajde Sar jhukta hai 
Yaara mein kya karun

Tujh mein rab dikhta hai 
Yaara mein kya karun

Love:- Anu Shah

No comments: