Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

Ronak & Shree Wedding

Congratulation to both Shree & Roanak & Wishing you both a Very Happy Married life a Head....

                                Pic from Engagement                                         Pic from Wedding 

The Most awaited wedding of our Family. I was like most excited person to attained Ronak's Wedding but unfortunate part is that, I couldn't....I am sad for that...but good thing is that he finally got married. His Mom & Dad & Dada and all other in Family were waiting for this Big Day which is Today 28th Feb, 2011.

I got wedding Invitation card last week only, when I read Card & all names mention over in it....my( Ritesh too) eyes were wet to read my Late. Mother in law & Late. Father in-law names in it...I got so emotional on reading that... I am like so grateful to Bharatmama's for mentioning their names & also our names too (Pranav's Family too). I haven't talk to you regarding this Mama, but we are Honoured and my heart was very touched by that...Thank you so much for writing our names in wedding Invitation's Card...For 1 minute we thought lets go and surprised them in Wedding, but on other hand, no we can't. It's very hard to do so....

Anyway's Ronak's got married and that one Good things Happen starting of 2011. Shree is a Nice girl and hope she will be good Wife too & Ronak is Handsome Boy and I hope he will be Lovable Husband too... I wish both of them a very Happy Married Life and Togetherness for Lifetime. I hope everyone in Wedding had enjoyed lot & had lot of Fun too....I am eagerly waiting for Pics...

" Shree... Welcome to the Family & Best Wishes for the Happy Life a Head "
Always

Anu Shah

11 comments:

Shivu said...

Yes Bhabhi.. You are right.. It was most awaited wedding of our family..I was so happy to see my brother finally getting married And yeah We had so much fun but at the same time we all missed you and Ritesh and our cutie princess Ananyaa.

And How can we forget Bakulafoi and Fua ji and You all.. We love you guys so much..In fact You dont need to thank us for mentioning foi and fuaji and your names in "Kankotri".
:) Anyways fortunately we have Panu-Hemangibhabhi and the cutest doll Shaili here to enjoy all happy memorable moments with us..

At last Thanx for this wonderful blog.. It really touched our heart.. And Again We Love You ALL..

Bye Jai Shree Krishna

Love,
Shivang :)

Anu Shah said...

Hello Shivubhai...Thanks for the Comment...you made me cry again.... anyway's Thanks for Lovely pic of them...I am Posting it over here.....and I am surprised, How did you find my Blogs !!!

Say Hello to Everyone over there....I know you n Mami must be busy busy for last min shopping and Packing...but Have a Safe Journey back to USA....

Love:- Anu Bhabhi...

Shivu said...

Dalumama Sent me a link of your blog.. Me & Ronak has read it so far.. and I have sent this link to all our family members..So hopefully everybody will read your lovely blogs and feel exactly the way we did after reading this blog...
& I ll send you pics as soon as I reach USA..

Thanx again for this lovely blog.

- Shivang

Anu Shah said...

wow...I am Surprised...The World is so Small ....I am really surprised how he came around it...Anyway's Thanks Dalumama and Keep Visiting...

Take Care

Anu Shah

Unknown said...

Hey bhabhi, I am touched after reading this. Thanks alot for this warm wonderful blog!

Wedding was fun and we really missed Rits and my "Tulsi" Bhabhi's presence in the same. We have deep love for you in our heart so as Shivu said you dont need to say thanks for mentioning your name in Kankotri as we all are the family.

Say HI to Rits and lots of luv to Ananya!

JSK!


Ronak

Anu Shah said...

Thanks for the Kind Words Ronakbhai...."Tulsi Bhabhi" :) wow...again thanks for the Honor...

I couldn't spoke to Mama or Dada over there regarding my feelings of thankfulness and appreciation,never got a chance.... so I just mentioned it over here as I want to remember it forever....I can Imagine that, ur wedding was fun and everyone Enjoyed it Lot...Except me, Rit's, my baby & How could I forgot Reema & Hemang....and also ur both Mama & Masi's Family in US...They have Missed ur Wedding too....

In Few Days you both are leaving for your Honeymoon to Maldives...Have a Great Time Together and come back with lots of Good , Lovable & Memorable Memories to Cherish Forever....God Bless U Both

Love :- Anurit.

Unknown said...

Your Blog represent everyone’s feeling here in USA who missed the wedding of the century!

I was missing Ronak’s wedding and goggled "Ronak Shree Wedding", first hit was your blog :-)

I am proud of you for care for family and also for writing such beautiful blogs!!

Continue to write!

Anu Shah said...

Hello Hitesh Mama....Thanks for appreciation...I haven't even thought that someone would read this...Glad you came around...

I know we all missed Ronak's Wedding...but yes we would have attained it if Time Permits....and I can understand ur Feelings, for not being there....But your Blessings are with them, and That's all matter....

Anyway's Welcome to my Blog & Thanks for being first follower of my Blog !!! Keep Reading ....

Say hello to all over at ur Place...will see you sometime in this Summer....

Jai Shree Krishna.

Anu Shah

Anu Shah said...

Happy 1st Wedding Anniversary to Both Ronak & Shree...Wishing you Love and Happiness for Lifetime...

Anu Shah said...

Happy 2nd Wedding Anniversary to both of you.Wishing you togetherness for lifetime...and Congrats to Shivang and Payal to get Engaged...hope time between engagement and Wedding will give them most beautiful memories to cherish forever...Best Wishes with lots of Love - Anurit and Family.

Anu Shah said...

Happy 3rd Wedding Anniversary to Ronak and Shree ...have more happiness n love in life forever... With lots of Love and Blessing - Anurit and Family